On oracle-ha machine we will install luci software (management node)
Ensure that luci will be started at boot time
On oracle-ha1 and oracle-ha2 we will install ricci.
Ensure that ricci will be started at boot time
You should define password for ricci user as you will need it in next steps (In our case this is pillow).
When you finish installation of luci you will get message to go to web UI to manager your claster. In my case it is https://oracle-ha.setenforce.com:8084.
- ... make your own ISO
- ... log bash history
- ... su - without password
- ... create own repo
- ...re-route Traffic
- capture kernel panic message
- Extremely slow DNS lookup
- Add RHEL4 as a LDAP client
- Install Redmine on RHEL6
- Extend LVM on RHEL guest running on VMware
- Tune MaxClients setting
- Install and configure LDAP